Clearfork Midstream’s management team and our operations personnel work and live under a strong set of values. Safety and Service come first. We are also human-centered, opportunistic and transparent. We are entrepreneurs at heart. It’s in our DNA. We decisively execute. We operate with an Abundance Mentality. If we find ourselves in a fixed-pie situation, we must redefine the problem statement and take a different approach to solve the issue.
- We are a group of diverse individuals who assume positive intent in each other while we live and work together as family.
- We recognize individual effort while purposely pursuing collaborative teamwork.
- We seek first to understand, whether with individual needs or situational challenges, and respond with empathy and without evasion.
- We maintain an open line of communication with our team members, our customers, and our investors.
- We build and maintain trust through honesty, candor, and probity with all.
- We admit mistakes, take full responsibility for our actions, and hold ourselves and each other accountable.
- We provide abundant opportunities for our people to learn, grow, and lead.
- We encourage curiosity, model humility, work ethically, and demand integrity.
- We model, teach, and mentor success.
- We are entrepreneurs who directly challenge a changing industry while providing impeccable service to our customers.
- We think strategically, act boldly, and execute efficiently to create value for our stakeholders.
- We live with an abundance mentality, knowing there is always enough to go around.
- We take care of ourselves, our teammates, and our customers.
- We will do everything safely, or we won’t do it at all, regardless of the potential upside.
- We do things the right way for our team, customers, and environment in every community in which we operate.